Här visas nya projekt upp.
Kanske undrar du om just din nya pärla har någon historia bland andra medlemmar i klubben - fråga på.
Eller, så vill du bara visa upp den snyggast, fulaste, galnaste, den som kräver mest arbete...
Användarens profilbild
By Harriss_t
Spent the last two days rebuilding the 2000. Hand polished every chrome detail before fitting and re-wired all the lights with proper connectors. I've come as far as I can now before the parts return from the galvanizing and powdercoaters. Hopefully not long now [emoji1374]
BildBild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Användarens profilbild
By Harriss_t
Finally received the last of the parts from the galvanizing shop this week so any spare time I've had I've used it to get the triumph back together.
Began by rebuilding the calipers which came out really nicely.
Bild
Bild
After having all the separate parts zinc coated I also rebuilt the steering rack with a 7 tooth pinion gear to make it a 'quick rack
Bild
Bild
Whilst all the front end has been out I fitted the 6-3-2 manifold and hi-torque starter motor, was really nice with all the extra space.
Bild
Bild
Got into the workshop early this morning and began putting it all together
Bild
Bild
And she's now back on all fours! Really hope the suspension settles down and sinks a little as I'm pretty disappointed with the ride height. I'll give it a chance before taking action though. One more weekend of work and I should be back on the road! [emoji322][emoji324]
Bild
P.s. Ignore the off centre number plate, just tried it out

Användarens profilbild
By Lars garage
Vilket fantastiskt jobb du lägger ner, jag hoppas jag får se den i verkligheten någon gång nästa sommar. Är verkligen avundsjuk att du har en billyft, tänk vad mycket enklare det blir att jobba undertill.
Användarens profilbild
By Harriss_t
janne andersson skrev:I saw that you work at Aston Hill, looks like a cool place. :-)
I do, not sure where you're based but if you're ever in the area feel free to swing by and have a peek in [emoji1360]

Användarens profilbild
By Harriss_t
Lars garage skrev:Vilket fantastiskt jobb du lägger ner, jag hoppas jag får se den i verkligheten någon gång nästa sommar. Är verkligen avundsjuk att du har en billyft, tänk vad mycket enklare det blir att jobba undertill.
Thanks Lars, I'll try to make a couple of meets before the summer is over. Not sure where you're based either, but if not this year then you'll likely see it next summer [emoji1360][emoji4]
Yep, everything is made much easier by having a lift! Repairing and restoring old cars is also my day job so we have a fully equipped workshop with all the tools and equipment necessary to get the job done. Which I also guess is a huge advantage [emoji6]

Användarens profilbild
By Harriss_t
Premier test drive today [emoji1373] Slight vibration from the rear end and came home with a leaking brake master cylinder. 2 minor faults = quite ok
All in all I'm pretty pleased with everything [emoji1360]
Bild

Användarens profilbild
By Lars garage
Test drive in great weather, can't be better :-D
Hard Top till Spitfire MK4

Har en Hard Top till en Spitfire MK lV som den i b[…]

Här lärde jag mig något nytt, at[…]