Här kan du läsa om vad som är på gång i Triumphvärlden.
Vet du om något som inte redan står med här - skriv då ett inlägg!
By LeifP
Detta är inget som klubben står bakom, jag har fått det via e-post från arrangören...
Jag publicerar det som information till forumsläsarna här.

Med vänlig hälsning
Leif Persson

-----
Jag fick en inbjudan att delta i ett Triumpharrangemang vid Gardasjön och en tur i Dolomiterna.
Platsen för träffen är Bussolengo i närheten av Gardasjön och St. Michael i Eppan, Sydtyrolen.
Man har bokat platser på ett 4-stjärnigt hotell vid Gardasjön och i ett mindre slott i Sydtyrolen.
Det kommer Triumphägare från flera länder och många har redan bokat.
Arrangören bjuder in till en intressant och spännande tur runt Gardasjön och i de sydtyrolska bergen.
Tid: 6e till 12e juni 2016
Boka före: 9e mars 2016
Kontakt:
christian@discohustle.info
+39 338 314 67n79
Mer info på
http://mg-dolomites.jimdo.com/triumph-event/

Varma hälsningar från Sydtyrolen
Christian Bianco

I original:
-----
I wish to extend an invitation to you, your friends or members to participate at the international event:
"Triumph Meeting from Lake Garda to the Dolomites"
For the event we will be located at Bussolengo / Lake Garda and St. Michael in Eppan / South Tyrol, a very nice little village about 5 kilometers next to Bozen.
As a place to stay on Lake Garda, we have a 4 star hotel and in South Tyrol we will stay in a beautiful castle and / or manor house surrounded by vineyards.
Like all my events all Triumph drivers in Europe and worldwide are invitated to participate. There are already participants from different countries that have participated with their triumphs.
I understand it is a long journey for you and I am sure that I have planned a very interesting and exciting driving event – it is not a speed rally – to and around the Lake Garda and the Mountains of South Tyrol.
Date = from 6th June to 12th June 2016
Registration deadline = 9th March2016
Contact - email = christian@discohustle.info
Contact - mobile = +39 338 314 67 79
It would be great if you'd be so kind to pass the information to your members and / or friends.
If you would have any problems to open the PDF files, then you can also download them from the following website:
http://mg-dolomites.jimdo.com/triumph-event/
Greetings from South Tyrol
Christian Bianco
Hard Top till Spitfire MK4

Har en Hard Top till en Spitfire MK lV som den i b[…]

Här lärde jag mig något nytt, at[…]